Want to be a winner in today’s consumer packaged goods (CPG) market? Then you need to act fast. In stores across the U.S., brands and retailers are already hyper-focused on growth: The industry grew $18 billion last year alone.
Being well-informed about internal and external factors that can impact your business is a start. If you’re a small or mid-sized CPG manufacturer, you don’t just need reliable market data for your own product sales. You need it for category-wide sales, industry trends, and a deep understanding of your retail buyers.
To help you focus on what matters most, we’ve compiled a checklist with actionable tips. We cover how you can:
- Be in the Know: Today’s market is data driven. Find out the data types you need, and how best to leverage them.
- Keep Up with Industry Trends: From e-commerce to omnichannel, discover the latest sales, customer, and category trends.
- Choose the Right Retailers: Know which retailers are best for your product and why.
- Fully Prepare for Buyer Meetings: Learn how to impress your buyers and increase the likelihood of getting shelf space.
- Monitor the Market: Explore what aspects of the market you should keep an eye on and how best to do that.
- Grow Your CPG Company: From promotion options to product-line extensions, get tried-and-tested tips to help you grow your company.
Want more? Cover all the bases in today’s high-stakes CPG market. Read NielsenIQ’s full Buyer Education Guide: 10 Tips for Winning Market Share in Today’s Shopping Climate. It includes actionable tips from a CPG market expert, plus three exclusive resources to help you get ahead.
Get our checklist for winning in today’s market.