What matters to consumers in ESG?
NielsenIQ’s ebook, “What ESG means to you and your customers” was created to help CPG manufacturers and retailers understand and act on consumers’ environmental, social, and governance (ESG) needs and expectations.
In recent years, many consumers have had their eyes opened to the urgent need to take better care of themselves, each other, and the world around them. This growing awareness, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, resulted in a more holistic concept of “wellness” that includes not only personal wellbeing, but environmental and social wellbeing.
Ebook: What ESG means to you and your customers
Get the latest environmental, social, and governance (ESG) developments that your business should know about.
In this ebook, we’ll cover:
- The big picture: An overview
- Prioritizing wellness needs
- The rise of sustainability and social responsibility
- Knowing your brand’s eco footprint
- Animal welfare matters more than ever
- The power of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Opportunities in wellness altruism
- Key takeaways