Shopper Centric Category Management
During the workshop you will
- Adapt execution to different shopper profiles based on segmentation and store clustering.
- Apply a relevant mix of assisting and influencing shoppers when deciding on assortment, placement, price and promo.
- Understand and leverage shopper needs to capitalize opportunities for your business.
It was a lot more than I expected. Informative and highly professional. Thank you a lot, amazing work in just two days.
Average rating 4,7/5
98% recommendation rate for this program around the world
Hundreds of FMCG professionals trained
Buyers, Category managers, Trade marketing team Analytics team, merchandising, Consumer and Market insight team, Key account managers
Intermediate (recommended for those with prior experience in CatMan)
May 31-June 1 – Online, Multimarket, English
September 29-30 – Online, Multimarket, English
November 28-29 – Online, Multimarket, English
- Market Trends Overview
- Category Management Overview
8 step process recap
Benefits of Category Management
- What is Shopper Centric Category Management?
Shopper Centric Category Management framework
- Shopper Definition
Path to purchase, store clustering and shopper decision trees
- Shopper Opportunities
- Shopper Insights
How to create a deep shopper understanding?
- Day 1 Review
- Shopper Solutions: Assortment
Understanding use of market coverage in assortment management
Listing, maintaining and delisting products
- Shopper Solutions: Merchandising
Space Management definition
Macro and micro layout
Influencing vs assisting the shoppers on the store floor
- Shopper Solutions: Price
Understanding factors influencing the shopper reaction to price
Pricing analysis process
- Shopper Solutions: Promotion
Shopper centric promotion framework
- Neurological Findings
Driving in-store implementation
Fees & Discounts
Online: 825€ + VAT
Offline: 1 030€ + VAT
Early bird if registration is formalized at least one month before the workshop takes place. Group discounts apply for 2 and more participants from the same company or a participant attending more than one workshop.
For more information
Aiste Kuke | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+370) 681 63034 /LT, ENG, RU/