Efficient Assortment Management
During the workshop you will
- Learn the process that will help you optimize the product range for your categories
- Analyze factors that influence assortment decisions from a shopper, retailer and manufacturer perspective
- Relate the assortment decisions with the Category Management process
- NEW: Manage categories in teams in a life-like simulation: create an assortment that will drive revenue and profit using the techniques learnt.
The training was really great, I enjoyed it very much. I really believe it will be beneficial for my everyday job.
I found it clear and very structured. It was good to hear that in this way.
Average rating 4,8/5
100% recommendation rate for this program around the world
Hundreds of FMCG professionals trained
Category managers, buyers, KAMs, trade marketing, brand managers, consumer/ shopper insight managers, business analysts, merchandising managers, space and assortment planners
Intermediate (recommended for those with prior experience in CatMan)
April 23-24, 2024 – Online, Multimarket, English
- Assortment Management Introduction
What is Assortment Management?
Benefits and challenges
Assortment Management process
- Shopper Centric Category Management Review
8 step process recap
- Assortment Management process
How many products to have in the assortment?
How to split the products by segments?
- Data Sources Integration
Shopper facts selection criteria
Retailer facts selection criteria
Manufacturer facts selection criteria
- Simulation game
Introduction and the first decisions
- Day 1 Review
- Step 4: Assortment Management Process
- Simulation game
Feedback and completion of the first full round
Feedback and second full round
- Launching new products
- Game results and feedback
Fees & Discounts
Early bird discount if registration is formalized at least one month before the workshop takes place. Group discounts apply for 2 and more participants from the same company or a participant attending more than one workshop. Comprehensive course materials, case studies and individual certificates are included.
For more information
Aiste Kuke | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+370) 681 63034 /LT, ENG, RU/