How the CPG industry can democratize wellness
Wellness and social responsibility are consumer values that do not exist in parallel, they intersect. It’s critical for retailers and manufacturers to understand how consumer behavior is shifting to ensure access to wellness for all.
Watch “Democratizing wellness: Social responsibility and healthy living for all” on demand for groundbreaking new research and perspective on:
- The patterns of disruption that caused shoppers to demand social responsibility from CPG brands and retailers.
- Who is the wellness consumer, what are their priorities, and how is their behavior shifting?
- What are the costs and growth of ailments like diabetes and what role can the industry play in stabilizing the diabetes crisis?
- Understanding the buying habits, needs, and expectations of low-income buyers to fuel the “healthy living for all” movement.
- How the industry can help ensure natural and organic, OTC, and food as medicine products are accessible and equitable for all consumers.