The Brand Balancing Act
Retail data tailored to grow your business.
You don’t need a team of data miners or an unlimited budget to act on data. NielsenIQ’s Byzzer brings small businesses and emerging brand leaders the market intelligence you need, when you need it, for less. businesses.Learn more
Scaling Businesses through Data
The game has changed for small and medium brands trying to scale growth today. There is no single straightforward path to wide retail distribution and branded claims to fame are diversifying around deep-rooted behavioral norms and social causes.
That’s why the team at NielsenIQ has been putting together The Brand Balancing Act report. This report will break down the 4 “bases” that every brand, small or large, should cover when scaling their business with a focus on the global state of SMB brands after a tumultuous few years and looking ahead.
These four bases include:
- Knowing what consumers prefer in a brand
- Understanding how brands are performing globally
- Identifying trends leading to consumption
- Creating a signature style or innovation
Now, let’s turn this data into revenue!
Download the Brand Balancing Act Report
Check Out These Must-Reads
As part of the larger Brand Balancing Act Report, we’ll publish a new weekly article taking a deeper look at different markets and data points.
- The brand balancing act of small and medium-sized businesses
- Small businesses need to listen to the preferences of brand buyers
- Can growth in SMBs keep up with consumer demand?
- Brand innovation continues to appeal to inflation-impacted consumers
- How small businesses can succeed through brand differentiation
- Could declining product categories find growth in the corner store?
Sign up for a free Byzzer account
Sign up for a free Byzzer account to get 3 free reports including category and brand trends, top 10 lists, and competitor comparison as well as a weekly email alert for your category and brand on pricing, market share, or market performance.
Contact us to learn more.