What the report entails?
- NielsenIQ, through Social 360 has been monitoring conversations on social media for various sectors and categories.
- NielsenIQ currently offers a one-of-a-kind report on insights around haircare and skincare.
- This syndicated report will help to understand Digital consumers and shed light on which campaigns and influencers did wonders for a brand compared to other competing brands.
- Craft country and region-specific strategies that resonate with Gen Z and millennials to lead the chatter both from SOV and presence perspective
- Find out which brands successfully created a buzz using a cheeky play on English words and consumer needs.
- Coverage: Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Australia, India
Hair care – Philippines, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Thailand
Skincare – India, Thailand, Australia
Representative data from Social media channels (Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/ YouTube), Google searches and E-commerce reviews from top 3 sites in the market
The study was fielded from Dec 2021 – Nov 2022 (12 months of data)
FMCG Brands, PE Firms, VC Firms, Startups (Existing players and new entrants). Brand/ Category Manager, Digital Marketing Managers, Ecommerce-Mangers, Insights Manager Investment Managers, Growth Managers, Strategy Heads, Venture Capitalists and PE firm partners/Consultants
Want to see the full report?
With NielsenIQ’s Syndicated Studies & Research, you get the most in-depth, reliable data that truly makes a difference for your business. Get the right data in your hands.