“The change-everything generation”, “The Realists”, “The Zoomers”, “The Culture Creators”, these are only some of the alternative names for Generation Z, born between 1996 – 2010 according to most sources.
This generation’s identity is strongly influenced by key forces: the digital age, climate anxiety, a shifting landscape when it comes to managing finances, and COVID-19. This is a truly complex and volatile cohort, at times even polarizing, with many unknowns for which they often feel misunderstood.
Know today’s Gen Z shopper to gain understanding about tomorrow’s shopper trends shaper. Buy the report to unravel the growth potential that you can tap into with this cohort.
Buy the report to unravel the growth potential that you can tap into with this cohort.
- What is the level of engagement of Gen Zers with Food & Beverages and Beauty & Personal Care categories? Do they engage in the decision overall or also in the actual purchase journey?
- How important is the brand in the purchase decision? Are private labels outperforming national brands? If yes – in which categories?
- What triggers experimentation and trying new products for Gen Zers?
- How to attract Gen Zers in-store and online? Is gamification a good way?
- How important are sustainability practices in attracting this generation?
France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, UK
This report will offer manufacturers, retailers, marketing, insights, category management, events, price & promo, brand and/or strategy professionals the foundational insights to accelerate growth with the most influential generation of shoppers