Workshop details and fees
Who can attend?
Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandising, Space and Assortment planners, Trade Marketing, KAM´s, Brand Managers
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Comprehensive course materials, case studies and certificate
€950 (1st participant/company)
- 5% discount for 3-5 participants/company
- 10% discount for 6 participants/company and above
For more information and registrations, please contact:
Konstantinos T. Bampos
Client Business Partner, Nielsen Greece & Israel
Client Business Partner, Nielsen Greece
Day 1: 09:30 – 17:30
- Registration and welcome instructions
- Retail Landscape Overview and Market Trends
- What is Category Management?
- Definition and relevance
- 4 key outputs
- What benefits it brings to shoppers
- Roles, Responsibilities and Benefits Organizational change
- Category captaincy and collaborative relationship
- Category Management Process
- Retailer strategy
- Efficient Consumer Response 8 step process
- Step 1: Category Definition
- Shopper decision tree
- Step 2: Category Role
- 4 category roles
Day 2: 09:30 – 17:30
- Day 1 Review
- Step 3: Category Assessment
- 4 assessment areas to drive opportunities
- Step 4: Category Scorecard
- Which KPIs to consider?
- Step 5: Category Strategy
- 7 options to evaluate
- Category Management Trends and Shopper Understanding
- Step 6: Category Tactics
- Category Implementation
- What should include an implementation plan?
- Category Review
- Results and corrective actions
- Tools and Data Needed
- Market and retailer information, shopper understanding and software
Chryssa Asmatzi, Category Management Consulting Leader for East Europe
Chryssa has more than 25 years of experience in Retail, with expertise in all facets of marketing, branding, communications, business development and e-commerce, 7 of which in Category Management for key retailers in Greece, i.e. Carrefour Marinopoulos, Makro Cash & Carry, etc.
She is specialized in strategic planning and analysis, shopper marketing, customer insights, digital marketing and has a passion for e-business and innovative communications strategy development.
Chryssa delivers a series of training workshops with an integrated perspective that combines manufacturing, retailing and analytics. She leads Nielsen Category Management Consulting for the EE region.