Category Management Workshops
For those seeking long-term growth, shopper satisfaction, and strategic collaboration with partners
What do we offer: CatMan workshops
8 topics to upskill your teams.
We cover every step of the category management process and see how each next step depends on the previous one. We work on the case during the workshop looking for opportunities, strategies and tactical solutions that will lead to category growth.
How will decision making change, given different shopper segments? We go through the 8 steps of category management focusing less on numbers and more on shopper insights, discuss how we can influence and help the shoppers make choices in the store.
CatMan in E-commerce 1.0
This workshop will help you understand how to apply category management to the online channel. We will go through the 5D model – category management process designed especially for e-commerce.
CatMan in E-commerce 2.0
This workshop focus on Shopper Journey, the appropriate strategies that need to be followed and the detailed action plan that follows.
During this workshop we cover assortment as one of the tactics within the CatMan process. We focus on creating an effective assortment that leads to higher shopper satisfaction, higher cost efficiency, and higher revenues of the company.
The workshop focuses on how we create macro and micro layouts according to the principles of category management. It emphasizes the space efficiency and the minimization of Out-of-Stock situations
During the workshop we cover two aspects: how price and promo decisions depend on decisions made in previous CatMan steps and how to make sure the business is profitable, while still delivering value to the customer.
Revenue Management Optimization
This workshop is meant for manufacturers. During this workshop we discuss how to manage price architecture & design as well as product portfolio in a competitive retail environment in order to maximize revenue.
- E-Category Management 1.0, February 8-9-10
- Efficient Assortment Management, February 14-15-16
- Revenue Management & Optimization, February 28-March 1
- Price and Promotion Management, March 7-8
- Perfect Shelf, March 14
- E-Category Management 2.0, March 28-29
- Category Management in Omnichannel, April 12-13
- Practical Category Management, April 24-25-26
- Perfect Shelf, April 27
- Shopper Centric Category Management, May 11-12
- Price and Promotion Management, May 23-24 (LIVE in Riga)
- Impactful Space Management, May 29-30
- E-Category Management 2.0, June 7-8
- Price and Promotion Management, June 19-20
- Category Management in Omnichannel, June 27-28
- Practical Category Management, December 6-7
Fees & Discounts
Online: 825€ + VAT
Offline: 1 030€ + VAT
Early bird if registration is formalized at least one month before the workshop takes place. Group discounts apply for 2 and more participants from the same company or a participant attending more than one workshop.
For more information
Aiste Kuke | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+370) 681 63034 /LT, ENG, RU/