We have worked with start-ups and academics, to build a new way to discover and optimize product formulations
Using over 100 models and algorithms, BASES Creative Product AI enables you to discover new, novel, and highly liked products, quickly, and cost-effectively.
Applications of BASES Creative Product AI
Label ‘clean up’
Identify renovation routes
Identify new creative routes for increased product performance
Find novel & highly liked formulation opportunities
Identify best performing new products
Screen flavor line extension opportunities
Identify preference between your product vs competitors
Why BASES Creative Product AI?
AI trains & learns from in-market products
More than 15,000 in-market products used to train BASES Creative Product AI, with more added each week
3,500+ sensory attributes
Incorporation of consumer liking, AI Sensory data, and consumer demographics from 37 countries
BASES Creative Product AI
The next generation approach for product optimisation
What is it?
The next revolution in product formulation development. Use to inspire, create, optimise, screen and benchmark for superiority. Key business questions answered:
- What are the drivers of liking in my category?
- Where should I focus on improving quality in my products?
- Which of my new formulations and flavours perform the best?
- How will my products perform in different countries?
How it works?
- No limit on the number of products tested, from 2 upwards
- 20 samples of each product to be tested, delivered to the AI Sensory Panel
- AI panelists profile the samples among other products
- Suite of AI models translate and interpret inputs and generates consumer liking, drivers, preference, product profiles and inspiration for optimization
- Agile: Results in as little as two weeks.
- Inexpensive: Fewer product samples, less costly than traditional approaches.
- Deeper insights: Cross-category AI learning from across the world goes beyond the obvious, inspires R&D to head in new directions and reduces risk of product failure
- Unique: A re-invention of how products are developed, tested and optimized
Want to learn more?
Our team is here to help as you develop your next product innovation.
Explore an expansive collection of thought leadership, articles, industry analysis, podcasts and more to inspire your next great idea