Assess the impact of cost-driven reformulations to protect what matters most to your consumers
Questions you might have
- Can a cost-driven reformulation
be implemented without
- Are there multiple reformulation options
should I face supply chain constraints?
- Which of my development samples has
the potential to succeed with consumers?
- How are my product formulations
performing vs competitor(s)?
- How do I optimize my product acceptability?
- Is there a threat from my competitor’s
new product formulation?
Choosing the right tool is critical
BASES Product Optimization Suite
Testing new formulations, with or without benchmarks
Testing cost/ingredient constrained formulations with consumers
Using Sensory data identify formulation opportunities for new and existing products
Identifying in-market performance between your product and that of a competitor
Measure performance of your new formulation against your existing
Product + Pack Fit
Examining the performance of the pack and the product together